Pacific Corporate Center is a mixed-use suburban complex located in Portland, Oregon near the Interstate 5 and Highway 217 interchange. Twenty buildings totaling 622,000 square feet comprise the project and include Class A office, industrial/flex, retail and a Marriott Courtyard hotel. Pacific Corporate Center is beautifully landscaped with walkways and water features.
- 2,120 to 4,569 sq.ft. retail of restaurant space next to Starbucks in fully remodeled building
- Located between Lake Oswego and Tigard at PacTrust's Pacific Corporate Center
- Centrally located restaurant space available between Kruse Way and Bridgeport Village
- Surrounded by active daytime employment and strong residential demographics
- Easy access to I-5 via Carman Drive