Built in 1924, Washington High School is a designated Portland Historic Landmark located in Portland's Central Eastside. The building has been renovated to include approximately 25,000 square feet of retail and creative office space on the first floor. The upper three floors have over 54,000 square feet of creative office ranging from 535 square feet to full floors. All spaces feature tall, operable windows, abundant natural light and high ceilings. West-facing suites feature dramatic views of downtown Portland.